No gym? No problem! Here is a lower bodyweight workout from my Muffin TopLess Challenge!
Lower Bodyweight Workout
- Warm Up - jog 10-20 minutes
- 10 jump squats
- 10 narrow stance squats
- 10 wide stance squats
- 10 walking lunges (each leg)
- 5 one-legged squats (each leg)
- 10 bench step ups (each leg)
- As many mountain climbers as you can do for 1 minute
- As many calf raises as you can do for 1 minute
Repeat this circuit 10 rounds (if you can do more, GO FOR IT!!!)
No rest between exercises, only rest 2 minutes between rounds.. try to keep moving during those 2 minutes (jog in place, do jumping jacks, high knees, butt-kicks, just keep your heart rate up!) For the No-Gym Necessary, Upper Bodyweight Workout, Here ya go!
10 rounds!? Wow! I need to do this.
P.S. Youtube the names if you don’t know the workouts/forms!